As the title says its been quite a while since I last posted…….sorry it’s taken so long but…….I’m Back, hope you haven’t forgotten about me!
I have been up to quite a bit since I last properly posted and I have managed to tick off some of my ‘things to do before I’m 30!’ but as I have said I’m back and ready to bring back My Whimsy Ways with a bang, so not to bore you all here’s a quick run down of what I have been up to…….
- Amazing Hen Do in York, which consisted of 1920’s Murder Mystery, drunken card games, quaint lunch next to the cathedral, Cocktail maker, a massive trek to find somewhere to dance but loads of giggles!
- Amsterdam, a couple of days sightseeing and watching The Stone Roses, even bumped into Ian Brown while on the search for waffles (but that’s a story for another day) I would have better pics but my battery died 😦
- Another Birthday, I turned 26 (Eek)
- Finally got a car!! The boyf decided it was time I got independent in my own little Brum and surprised with my little blue car….so take this as a warning road users!
- One of my besties got married and I was so happy I got to share the day with her and be her bridesmaid. She looked stunning!
- Trip to Turkey, a well needed week away in stunning surroundings and heat. Boat Trips, Turtles and Mud Baths, don’t think I have ever fitted so much in one week!
- I have also got into gear and began volunteering with a local charity and have exciting things in the pipe line but hopefully more on this soon.
While this is what I’ve been up to I also have a lot planned for the blog, with new features and old favorites, including a fortnightly flower post as these have proved popular in the past, so if you’re a fellow flower lover or florist and would like to get involved contact me via twitter @mywhimsyways or email email@example.com
Tomorrow my friday treat will be a bride memoir from the lovely Chelsea so watch this space for that one!!
So what have you been up to?